Re: Product packaging

I've come up with a handful of mockups for the Ventus product packaging.  Unfortunately a lot of it is store shelves style.  

I'm interested in a certain kind of printing for later down the road.  The only way I can explain it is that the majority of the packaging is in a matte finish and the print (or whatever else) is glossy.  

Something like how this business card looks: 

Erston Pearcy


Does anyone know what that might be called? Is that a "UV" coating...? Or is it simply matte stock and glossy print?

Comments! Thanks : )